Photo Manipulations consist of editing or combining one or more photos to create an entirely new image.
When ordering a custom photo manipulation, I will need the following:
1. Any and all photos you want to use. (Must be high resolution. 300 dpi or
higher and must be at least 3000px. Some images may not be suitable for use because of
low quality or too small of pictures.)
2. If you have more than one photo taken at the same time, please send them all. It will help
me determine which one suites the overall image best.
3. Clothing and pose in your photo should be appropriate for the theme you would like me to
create. (For example if you would like a Harry Potter theme make sure you're in costume in
your photo etc.)
4. If you have any specific vision of the final image please include it in your e-mail. (For
example if you envision yourself in a specific place please describe it or attach the photo
and/or tell me the name of this place and so on.)
5. If photos are done by a professional photographer you will need to send an artistic release to
allow editing of the photos.
About the process and final product:
1. The final size of your artwork will be 8x10 unless otherwise requested.
2. The time it will take to complete will vary. Once finished I will then send you a proof for you to approve. Once approved you will receive the digital files of the completed artwork at a high resolution, ready to use. If you need work to be done faster - please tell me about final date in advance.
3. Your photo will be emailed to you as an attachment or uploaded to dropbox if too large to attach to email.
You may then print the image, or use it on Instagram, Facebook, as your phone/computer wallpaper, greeting cards, etc. You however may not reproduce prints for sale as your own, and you must give credit to either Hippy Rocker Studios or Allecia Verga. Prints of your image will not be sold by me if they contain any of your personal photos, however commission pieces that contain your personal photos, may be used in a portfolio or on the Hippy Rocker Studios website in the gallery section. If a commission is done by me and contains my personal resources then prints may be made and sold by Hippy Rocker Studios or Allecia Verga. All commission pieces may be used in a portfolio or on the Hippy Rocker Studios website in the gallery section.
**Please note that nothing physical will be shipped to you - this is for a DIGITAL FILE ONLY**